Apply for F17AS00026
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "African Elephant Conservation Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.620.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 17, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 17, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 17 National Gang Center
Previous opportunity: Predoctoral Pediatric Training in General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00026
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00087||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs|
|NPS NOIP17AC00200||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Monitor Water Quality Intern- INDU- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|F17AS00156||Conservation Delivery at the Nexus of Game Management and Landscape Ecology: Strategic Use of Deer management Cooperatives in Habitat Networks|
|NPS NOIP17AC00177||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Canoemobile Program for Urban Youth- MISS- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|P17AS00174||Notice of CESU Funding Opportunity Everglades Ecosystem Restoration and Management|
|P17AS00392||Structured decision support for bald eagle monitoring in Alaska|
|P17AS00405||Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments|
|F17AS00297||Refuge Outreach Filming|
|F17AS00284||Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inform Large Scale Planning|
|F17AS00301||Adapt Alaska: Resilient Communities Across Alaska|
|NPS NOIP15AC00903||Coordinate Teacher Training and Education Programming with Local School Districts- SACN|
|F17AS00357||Meet the NWRS/Urban FWRS Films|
|NPS NOIP16AC01295||Promote Great Lakes Ecosystem Health Through Education About Invasive Species and their Prevention- GLRI|
|F17AS00463||Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inform Large Scale Planning|
|F18AS00004||National Outreach and Communication Program|
|F18AS00057||Native Youth Community Adaptation and Leadership Congress Logistical Support|
|F18AS00058||Natural Resource Conservation Careers Program|
|F18AS00125||Chehalis Fisheries Restoration Program|
|P18AS00402||Ecology of Wolves and their Prey in the Southern Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem (GYE)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.