Apply for L19AS00041
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-WO, National Wildlife Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.247.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy in the Philippines NOFO for WWII Programming
Previous opportunity: Pacific Islands Area Conservation Technology Transfer and Implementation Partnerships Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Funding
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00041
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00041) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00043||AZ Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|USDA NRCS SD 19 GEN0010193||FY19 SD CIG NFO|
|L19AS00063||BLM- CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|P19AS00165||Invasive plant management in 20 NPS park units in the Southeast Region|
|L19AS00062||BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands|
|P19AS00166||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|USDA NRCS CO CIG 19 GEN0010214||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|F19AS00215||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|BOR DO 19 N019||Research Support for Science Communications and Water Resource Management Toolbox|
|NPS NOIP19AC00219||The Natural Resources of the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail Exhibit - LECL|
|USDA NRCS IN CTA 19 GEN0010216||Technical biological assistance associated with the ecological monitoring of Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) and Agricultural Conservation Easement Program-Wetlands Reserve Easements (WRE).|
|NPS NOIP19AC00161||Conservation Crew for Prairie Restoration - THRO|
|USGS 19 FA 0085||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00170||Reed Canary Grass Management|
|P19AS00169||Identifying Activity Periods of an Endangered Salamander|
|NPSP19AS00000||Back Country Archaeological Site Preservation Project|
|P19AS00173||Develop Phase III of Repeat Photography Program|
|P19AS00174||Repair Dinosaur NM boundary fences|
|NPSNOIBAND1900475||Botany and Fire Ecology Internship for the Fire Ecology Program|
|L19AS00025||BLM Idaho State-wide Wildlife Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00041", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.