Apply for USDA APHIS 10025 VSSPRS00 20 0124
- The Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Chronic Wasting Disease Management and Response Activities 2020 Cooperative Agreements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2020 Application packages must be received by August 14, 2020 at 1159 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time through ezFedGrants. Application packages received after this deadline will not be reviewed or considered for funding..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA APHIS 10025 VSSPRS00 20 0124
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA APHIS 10025 VSSPRS00 20 0124) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0039||Promoting Science and Rules Based Standards for Processed Food Ingredients in India and China|
|USDA AMS TM MGFSP G 20 0010||Micro-Grants for Food Security Program|
|USDA NIFA AFRI 007692||Agriculture and Food Research Initiative - Foundational and Applied Science|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 C||FY 2020 FFPr Limited Merit-Based NOFO|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0003||Building Effective Communication Strategies and Messaging|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0004||Promoting Science based standards in the Gulf Standardization Organization|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2020||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND NOCCSP 2020||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0005||Engaging APEC in Sustainable Agricultural Development|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0006||International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium (IATRC)|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 C2||FY 2020 FFPr Limited Merit-Based NOFO 2|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0007||Support to Global Agricultural Innovation Agenda and Forum|
|USDA NIFA 1890COE 007732||Centers of Excellence at 1890 Institutions (1890 COEs)|
|KV SU 09192020 0614||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 09192020 0611||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 09192020 0623||Opportunity title from S2S|
|PD HORT IL||Pre-NOFO-Notice FTF Horticulture IL|
|USDA NIFA AHSI 007832||Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH)|
|FSIS FERN 10292020||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0005||Empowering Ukrainian Agricultural Associations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA APHIS 10025 VSSPRS00 20 0124", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.