Apply for SFOP0008826
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Clean Technology and Trade Partnership Initiative’s Accelerating Clean Energy Transitions Technology Needs Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $684,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: NEA Partnership Agreements, FY2023
Previous opportunity: Enabling Forest Investment Development Facility (ForInvest)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008826
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008826) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002755||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) - Request for Information on Resilient and Efficient Codes Implementations|
|DE FOA 0002749||BIPARTISAN INFRASTRUCTURE LAW (BIL) - Request for Information (RFI) - 2022 Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS) Pilot Demonstrations|
|DE FOA 0002719||Cooperative Agreement to Facilitate Coordination Between DOE-NE and Energy Communities, Vital Constituencies, and Educational Groups|
|7200AA22RFA00018||Just and Secure Energy Transition (J-SET)|
|DE FOA 0002729||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: Storage Validation and Testing (Section 40305): Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Phases III, III.5, and IV|
|DE FOA 0002610||Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE) Phase II - Storage Complex Feasibility|
|DE FOA 0002661||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002632 “Community Geothermal Heating & Cooling Technical Assistance & Deployment”|
|SFOP0008948||CENTRAL ASIA ENERGY FELLOWS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008959||Copy of CENTRAL ASIA ENERGY FELLOWS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008960||CENTRAL ASIA ENERGY FELLOWS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008963||CENTRAL ASIA ENERGY FELLOWS PROGRAM|
|DE FOA 0002777||DE-FOA-0002777 Request for Information (RFI) BIL Section 41001 Energy Storage Demonstration Projects|
|SFOP0008965||Accelerating Women’s Empowerment in Energy (AWEE)|
|DE FOA 0002746||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0002735 Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Regional Direct Air Capture (DAC) Hubs (Section 40308)|
|DE FOA 0002697||Foundational Agrivoltaic Research for Megawatt Scale (FARMS)|
|DE FOA 0002775||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002774, Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands – 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008826", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.