Edward R. Roybal Coordinating Center (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA AG 19 008)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Edward R. Roybal Coordinating Center (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Jobs Plus Initiative
Previous opportunity: EB Forsythe NWR; Piping Plover Population and Reproduction Trends
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 19 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 010||Service Area Competition (SAC): Round 1|
|CDC RFA CK15 15050401SUPP18||World Health Organization: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010203SUPP18||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|HRSA 18 119||Advanced Nursing Education - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (ANE-SANE) Program|
|HRSA 19 012||Service Area Competition|
|TI 18 015||State Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA GH19 1941||HIV-Focused Population Surveys in Countries Supported Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 116||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Planning|
|RFI 617 18 MCH N||Multi-Sectoral Nutrition, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Activity|
|HRSA 19 091||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) – Chicago, IL and Toledo, OH|
|CDC RFA OE15 15010401SUPP18||CSELS Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories|
|HRSA 19 013||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH18 1855||Partnership with China CDC on Infectious Disease Prevention and Control in China and Globally|
|TI 18 016||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA GH15 16190401SUPP18||Strengthening Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable International Public Health Capacity through the Field Epidemiology Training Programs|
|RFA AG 19 009||NIA AD/ADRD Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory (U54 - Clinical Trial Required)|
|HRSA 19 028||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|CDC RFA OT18 1805||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2018|
|RFA RM 18 020||Limited Competition: Human Heredity and Health in Africa Consortium Biorepository (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 19 011||Integrative Omics to Enhance Therapeutics Development for Healthy Aging (UH2/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 19 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: