Apply for MSHA 2020 1
- The Department of Labor, Mine Safety and Health Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mine Health and Safety Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 56 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Stabilization Fund-Rethink K-12 Education Models (ESF-REM) Discretionary Grant Program CFDA Number 84.425B
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MSHA 2020 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MSHA 2020 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|326631||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|NNH20ZHA006C||National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program: Program-Level Independent Evaluation Opportunity|
|ED GRANTS 050120 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Competitive Grants for State Assessments Program CFDA Number 84.368A|
|ND NOFO 20 112||10-week Online Academic Readiness Reading Writing Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 002||English for Mission Contacts Program - Baghdad|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 003||English for Mission Contacts Program - Erbil|
|693JJ920R000010||State Ignition Interlock Support and Resources|
|S NEA PPD 20 CA001||NEA/PPD Middle East Media Initiative (MEMI)|
|ED GRANTS 051120 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Well-Rounded Education through Student-Centered Funding Demonstration Grants CFDA 84.424E|
|ED GRANTS 051120 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Transition Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities into Higher Education (TPSID) CFDA 84.407A|
|ED GRANTS 051120 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Coordinating Center for Transition Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities into Higher Education—(TPSID-CC) CFDA 84.407B|
|AFMC OL H FOA 2020 1||STARBASE Hill Academy, Hill AFB, Utah|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 20 004||EducationUSA Student Advising – Shymkent|
|ND NOFO 20 114||Tibet Community Grants for Tibetan Scholarship Program Alumni|
|DOS GEO 20 CA 007 051920||Georgian Media Education Program - “Strengthening Journalism Education in Georgia”|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MSHA 2020 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.