Apply for BOR GP 18 N010
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Montana Invasive Mussels Inspection/Decontamination Station Improvements at Tiber and Canyon Ferry Reservoirs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $550,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Media Literacy Access Alumni Camp
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Three-Dimensional Geologic Framework Mapping in Central New York
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR GP 18 N010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR GP 18 N010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L18AS00021||BLM OR FY2018 Good Neighbor Forest and Rangeland Restoration and Monitoring|
|P18AS00430||Habitat, Fuels and Vegetation Surveys|
|L18AS00031||BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation|
|L18AS00033||BLM-AZ Strengthening Partnerships to Restore the Upper Gila River Watershed|
|L18AS00066||BLM-NM Genetic Association Project for Kuenzler's Hedgehog Cactus (Echinocereus fendleri var. kuenzleri - EFK)|
|L18AS00067||BLM-CO Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area Education and Outreach Project|
|L18AS00068||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive Vegetation Management, Southwest District|
|L18AS00063||BLM NV Ely District Office Lincoln County Land Act of 2000 PL106 298 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Round 11 Announcement|
|NPSNOIAMIS1800942||2018 Amistad NRA Invasive and Exotic Species Prevention Work Project|
|L18AS00014||MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration|
|L18AS00055||BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT|
|P18AS00432||Preserve, Catalog and Digitize Oral History, Video and Film CollectIons|
|P18AS00433||Natural Resource Condition Assessment|
|P18AS00434||Developing Predictive Capacity to Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats|
|L18AS00069||BLM (NV) Range Management Project -- Using Plant Genetics to Improve Range Restoration|
|F18AS00241||Salmon Kill Enhancement and Restoration Project|
|L18AS00054||BLM MT/DAK Noxious Weed Control|
|L18AS00058||BLM Utah Assisting BLM Partner Repositories to Meet DOI Museum Standards|
|L18AS00071||BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management|
|L18AS00010||BLM Utah Listed Cacti Sampling and Monitoring in Sevier, Emery and Wayne Counties, Utah|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR GP 18 N010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.