Apply for ED GRANTS 110121 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Centers for International Business Education (CIBE) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.220A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.220.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 16, 2021 Applications Available November 1, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications December 16, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review February 14, 2022. Pre-Application Webinar information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants. Detailed information regarding this webinar will be provided on the International and Foreign Language Education website at https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/iegps/index.html. Additionally, for new potential grantees unfamiliar with grantmaking at the Department, please consult our funding basics resources at www2.ed.gov/documents/funding-101/funding-101-basics.pdf. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Timothy Duvall, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2B225, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-7521. Email email@example.com..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Build Back Better Regional Challenge
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 110121 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 110121 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI 603 21 00001||USAID/Djibouti Early Childhood Education Activity|
|DOS NBO PDS FY22 001||English Access Microscholarship Program|
|ED GRANTS 110521 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Program (HEP): Modeling and Simulation Program (MSP), Assistance Listing Number 84.116S|
|ED GRANTS 110521 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Program (HEP): Basic Needs for Postsecondary Students Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.116N|
|ED GRANTS 110521 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Program (HEP): Rural Postsecondary and Economic Development RPED) Grant Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.116W|
|RFI 603 21 000002||USAID/Djibouti Youth Employment Activity|
|ED GRANTS 111221 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Long-Term Project Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.022B|
|ED GRANTS 111221 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Short-Term Project Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.021A|
|NNH22ZHA005C||FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 111621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.250P|
|NNC22ZHA002N||MUREP Precollege Summer Institute (MUREP PSI)|
|NNG22ZHA006C||MAIANSE CONNECTing Indigenous Culture and Science Through Co-design of STEM Ecosystems (MAIANSE CONNECT)|
|ED GRANTS 120321 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Migrant Education (OME): High School Equivalency Program (HEP), Assistance Listing Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 120321 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Migrant Education (OME): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP), Assistance Listing Number 84.149A|
|SFOP0008464||Tomorrow's Leaders Recruitment|
|DE FOA 0002494||MINORITY SERVING INSTITUTIONS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (MSIPP) AND TRIBAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (TEPP)|
|NNH22ZHA004C||FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) RAPID RESPONSE RESEARCH (R3) NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)|
|SB OEDSC 22 001||SCORE-2022-01|
|ED GRANTS 121621 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): National Resource Centers (NRC) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.015A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 110121 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.