Apply for PAS BUD FY21 NOFO 100YEARS ART
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Hungary in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PAS Budapest - Student Artist in Residence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: KEM (Maya-K’iche’ word that means “weaving”) STRENGTHENING ENGAGEMENT WITH YOUTH AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLE
Previous opportunity: 2021 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS BUD FY21 NOFO 100YEARS ART
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS BUD FY21 NOFO 100YEARS ART) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS PAS SLO 2021 004||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS BUD FY21 NOFO 100YEARS ART", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.