Apply for PAS ASSF LUSAKA FY22 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Zambia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), business and commerce, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PAS Lusaka Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI): American Spaces Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Business and Commerce, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Supporting Gender Equity at Incubation Centers in Pakistan
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Emergency Federal Law Enforcement Assistance Program 3
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS ASSF LUSAKA FY22 02
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS ASSF LUSAKA FY22 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.