Apply for 20CS04
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Probation and Parole Executive Orientation Training Curriculum Revision and Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) CFDA Number 84.250N
Previous opportunity: Ukraine National Identity Through Youth (UNITY) Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20CS04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20CS04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20CS06||Structured Decision Making Framework Implementation Project|
|72061320RFA00002||USAID/Zimbabwe Parliamentary Strengthening Program (PSP)|
|SFOP0006508||DRL Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Right to Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Right to Property; Free and Fair Elections; and Media Freedom in Pakistan|
|SFOP0006497||DRL FY19 Supporting Investigative Journalism in Africa|
|PAS DKR RSOI FY20 02||U.S. Embassy Dakar Public Affairs Section Request for Statements: Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006519||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund – Evidence and Learning Platform|
|SFOP0006527||DRL Request for Statements of Interest: Iraq|
|SFOP0006516||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund – Understanding Factors and Conditions for Democracy and Rights Organizations|
|LBN PAS 20 004||PAS Beirut-English Language Small Grants|
|SFOP0006534||FY 2020 Office of the U.S. Speaker Program|
|SFOP0006512||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund – Community-Defined Impact|
|SFOP0006451||DRL Preventing and Addressing Gender-Based Violence in Libya|
|SFOP0006524||Open Government Partnership Reforms|
|AFMAP FY20 04||U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006541||FY 2020 Sports Visitor and Sports Envoy Programs|
|DOS PD PAP GG 20||U.S. Embassy Haiti PD Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006547||Women, Peace, and Security: Supporting Women’s Networks to Prevent, Resolve, and Mitigate Conflict|
|SFOP0006548||Women, Peace, and Security: Supporting Women’s Networks to Prevent, Resolve, and Mitigate Conflict|
|SCAKAB 20 CA 002 SCA 02292020||Afghan University Student Exchange Program (AUSEP)|
|PAS KTM APS FY2020||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20CS04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.