Apply for DE FOA 0002511
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information: Section 242 Hydroelectric Incentive Payments Updated Definitions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2021.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Build Back Better Regional Challenge
Previous opportunity: Environmental Convergence Opportunities in Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002511
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002511) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002548||Request for Information- Energysheds: Exploring Place-Based Generation|
|DE FOA 0002415||Advancing Wave Energy Technologies through Open Water Testing at PacWave|
|DE FOA 0002541||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002417|
|DE FOA 0002544||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002543 Advanced Building Construction (ABC) - 2021|
|DE FOA 0002553||DE-FOA-0002553: FY21 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002511", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.