Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Sexual Violence, Intimate Partner Violence, Stalking, and Teen Dating Violence, FY 2019 (NIJ 2019 15365)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Sexual Violence, Intimate Partner Violence, Stalking, and Teen Dating Violence, FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Civil Society - Anti-Corruption Activity
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 15365) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2019 14931||OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children|
|SMART 2019 14906||SMART FY 19 Maintenance and Operation of Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website|
|NIJ 2019 15383||Research and Evaluation on White Collar Crime: Health Care and Elder Fraud, FY 2019|
|SMART 2019 14905||SMART FY 19 Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|OJJDP 2019 15004||OJJDP FY 19 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2019 14929||OJJDP FY 19 Victims of Child Abuse Act (VOCA) Training and Technical Assistance for Child Abuse Prosecutors|
|OJJDP 2019 15037||OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning and Demonstration Program|
|INL19GR0024 MONTENEGRO JUSTICE 02282019||Criminal Justice Civil Society Program #1|
|INL19GR0025 MONTENEGRO JUSTICE 02282019||Criminal Justice Civil Society Program #2|
|OJJDP 2019 15035||OJJDP FY 19 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2019 15023||OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2019 14927||OJJDP FY 19 Enhancements for Juvenile Indigent Defense Systems|
|INL19GR0028 AFGHANISTAN SUPPORTCTR 03072||Children Support Center|
|OJJDP 2019 14995||OJJDP FY 19 National Mentoring Resource Center|
|OJJDP 2019 14984||OJJDP FY 19 Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) National Training|
|INL19GR0030 NEPAL CAPACITYBLDG 03182019||Capacity Building for Nepal's Judicial Committees on Local Dispute Resolution & Community Legal Education Project|
|OJJDP 2019 14964||OJJDP FY 19 Comprehensive School-based Approach to Youth Violence and Victimization Prevention, Intervention and Accountability|
|INL19GR0029 WHP MEXLITIGATIONSKILLS 0322||Criminal Justice and Litigation Skill Building: Supporting Consolidation of Mexico’s Accusatorial Criminal Justice System (ACJS)|
|72052319RFA00001||Alliances for Analysis and Communication (AA&C) Activity|
|OJJDP 2019 14996||OJJDP FY 19 Center for Coordinated Assistance to States (CCAS)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 15365", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: