Apply for FR RAE 18 002
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.324.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2018 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,796,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Capacity Building Grants for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture Program (NLGCA)
Previous opportunity: 2018 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Summit
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR RAE 18 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR RAE 18 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|A18AC00021||Prairie Village Road REconstruction|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0001||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0002||Indian Highway Safety Occupant Protection Grant|
|BIA IHSP 2018 0001||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
|FM CDL 18||FY18 Commercial Driver's License Program Improvement Grant|
|FM MHP 18 001||FY 2018 High Priority Grant Program|
|693JJ318NF00011||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
|FTA 2018 003 LOWNO||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Low or No Emission Program (Low-No) Program|
|P18AS00092||Shuttle Service for the Giant Forest Area in Sequoia National Park|
|693JJ318NF00004||Operation Lifesaver Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Outreach|
|P18AS00208||Muir Woods National Monument Shuttle Service|
|FR RLD 18 003||FY17-18 Supplemental State-Amtrak Intercity Passenger Rail Committee, NNEPRA|
|FR CRS 18 003||FY18 Positive Train Control (PTC) Systems Grants under the Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) Program|
|HM CST 18 001||Community Safety Grants – FY 2018|
|FTA 2018 004 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|HM HMI 18 001||Hazardous Materials Instructor Training Grants – FY 2018|
|HM SPS 18 001||Supplemental Public Sector Training Grants – FY 2018|
|HM HMP 18 001||HMEP Tribal Grants – FY 2018|
|FM MCG 19 001||Fiscal Year 2019- Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|VA HRTG NEW 2018||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR RAE 18 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.