Apply for CDC RFA OT18 18020202SUPP20
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - OSTLTS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nations Health" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.421.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 02, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date.APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED AT ANY TIME AFTER POSTING ON GRANTS.GOV..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 27 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Scientific Exchanges Initiative
Previous opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) CFDA Number 84.250N
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OT18 18020202SUPP20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OT18 18020202SUPP20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA EH20 2005||Strengthening environmental health capacity (EHC) to detect, prevent, and control environmental health hazards through data-driven, evidence-based approaches|
|CDC RFA GH20 2099||Protecting and Improving Public Health in Pakistan: Strengthening and Sustaining Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|CDC RFA GH16 16010501SUPP20||Strengthening sustainable public health capacity in the Eastern Mediterranean Region for polio eradication and routine immunization activities|
|RFA HG 20 002||Polygenic Risk Score (PRS) Methods and Analysis for Populations of Diverse Ancestry Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030202SUPP20||COVID-19 Response Supplement: Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement.|
|CDC RFA GH20 2136||Strengthening Access to and Delivery of Quality Public Health Services for Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV, STIs, and TB, Addressing Diseases of Public Health Importance, and Advancing Global Health Security in Jamaica under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DP20 2005||BOLD Public Health Centers of Excellence to Address Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias|
|CDC RFA DP20 2004||BOLD Public Health Programs to Address Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias|
|RFA CE 20 005||Rigorously Evaluating Approaches to Prevent Adult-Perpetrated Child Sex Abuse (CSA)|
|TI 20 012||SOR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2083||Reducing the burden of parasitic infections in the United States through evidence-based prevention and control activities|
|CDC RFA CE20 2001||Comprehensive Suicide Prevention|
|CDC RFA DP20 2007||Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS): Impact in Population Health|
|72061120RFA00003||USAID Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity|
|TI 20 013||Treatment, Recovery, and Workforce Support Grants|
|HRSA 20 110||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) Simulation Education Training (SET) Program|
|HRSA 20 117||Nursing Workforce Diversity-Eldercare Enhancement (NWD-E2) Program|
|CDC RFA OT20 2004||Supporting Tribal Public Health Capacity in Coronavirus Preparedness and Response|
|FG 20 006||Emergency Grants to Address Mental and Substance Use Disorders During COVID-19|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030203SUPP20||COVID-19 Response Supplement Part B: Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OT18 18020202SUPP20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.