Apply for RFI 278 21 DRG SAWT USAIDJORDAN
- The Agency for International Development, Jordan USAID-Amman in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Jordan-SAWT ACTIVITY" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 11, 2021 01/11/2021 /1600 (Jordan Time) StrengtheningCivilSociety@usaid.gov.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Education Opportunity Centers (EOC) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.066A
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 278 21 DRG SAWT USAIDJORDAN
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 278 21 DRG SAWT USAIDJORDAN) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|002 2020||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – SSH Fund|
|003 2020||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – PEPFAR Small Grants Fund|
|USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2021||Rural Community Development Initiative|
|USDA RD CFTAT 2021||Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2021 03||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|72016521RFA00004||Partnerships for Giving Activity|
|PAS CMR FY21 06||Sustainable Financial Management of CSOs in Cameroon|
|DOS MSU SSH FY21||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|CDFI 2021 NACA||Fiscal Year 2021 NACA Program|
|CDFI 2021 FATA||Fiscal Year 2021 CDFI Program|
|SMK80021PAS003||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni Outreach Program|
|72016721RFA00003||USAID/Kosovo Local Works Activity|
|CDFI 2021 RRP||Fiscal Year 2021 Rapid Response Program|
|72051421RFA00002||USAID/Colombia Stregthening Together Activity|
|FR 6400 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing|
|72011521RFA00001||USAID Local Governance Strengthening Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|72016821RFA00001||Philanthropy Awareness Activity|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY20||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
|DOS ANGOLA SSH FY21 01||Angola - Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 278 21 DRG SAWT USAIDJORDAN", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.