Apply for P18AS00613
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Historic Preservation Projects at Channel Islands National Park and Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $74,024.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Operations and Visitor Services at Franklin Canyon Park
Previous opportunity: FY18 Marine Minerals Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00613
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00613) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00498||Youth and Volunteer Project to Restore Mount Harkness Fire Lookout at Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P19AS00502||Perform Trail Repairs with Yurok Youth at Redwood National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00613", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.