Apply for F20AS00037
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ferguson Bayou Hydrologic Reconnection" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 09, 2020 Prior to submitting an application and applicant can schedule time to view the site and project areas by contacting the Service Project Officer, appointments must be scheduled no later than 10 days prior to the closing of the announcement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Mississippi Choctaw Wildland Fire Cooperative Agree
Previous opportunity: Niger Markets and Nutrition Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00037
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00037) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 20 N004||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|BOR LC 20 N003||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFH||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal from Great Lakes Rivermouths and Harbors|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFC||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal in Great Lakes Communities|
|F20AS00043||Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initative|
|EPA OAR IO 20 03||American Indian Air Quality Training Program|
|EPA OA OSDBU 20 01||Support and Management of the Nationalsbeap.org Website and 507 Program|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2020 001||FY 2020 – FY 2021 Pollution Prevention Grant Program|
|72049220APS00001||Natural Resource Security and Governance|
|72049220APS00001 01||Save Forests and Biodiversity (NRSG Addendum No. 1)|
|EPA OMS 20 01||FY2020 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00001||RFI -Pacific Sustainable Coastal Fisheries Management Project|
|NPS 20 REG1 0001||Collaboration to advance the Chesapeake Bay Watershed Agreement|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 20 05||Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring|
|F20AS00055||Sonoran Joint Venture 2020 Awards Program|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 20 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund|
|EPA OW OGWDW 19 01||Reduction in Lead Exposure Via Drinking Water|
|POA CESU 20 01||Management Species Hawaiian Petrel|
|SFOP0006478||Building Air Quality Management Capacity in Central Asia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00037", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.