Apply for A20AC00007
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mississippi Choctaw Wildland Fire Cooperative Agree" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.035.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2020 Notice of Award Only. Please do not submit any proposals in response to this Notice..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Ukraine National Identity Through Youth (UNITY) Activity
Previous opportunity: Ferguson Bayou Hydrologic Reconnection
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for A20AC00007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (A20AC00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N40080 20 2 0001||MONITORING AVIAN PRODUCTIVITY AND SURVIVORSHIP (MAPS), NSF DAHLGREN & NSF INDIAN HEAD|
|L20AS00031||BLM Idaho Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00015||BLM Idaho Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00027||BLM Idaho Recreation and Visitor Services|
|L20AS00028||BLM Idaho Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L20AS00032||BLM Idaho Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00009||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L20AS00033||BLM Idaho Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00003||OR/WA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00047||WY Threatened and Endangered Species|
|P20AS00028||2020 Preservation Technology and Training Grants|
|S20AS00006||Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement (WCAP) Programs|
|L20AS00049||Wyoming Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00048||Alaska BLM Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management Program|
|W9127N2020006||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training Opportunities for Portland District Area|
|L20AS00011||Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Managment Utah Recreation and Visitors Services|
|P20AS00012||Cooperative Agreement for Essential Facilities for Park Administration and Visitor Use|
|L20AS00051||Alaska BLM Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|L20AS00052||WY Fisheries and Aquatics Resources Management|
|USDA FS UCF 01 2020||2020 Urban and Community Forestry Challenge Cost Share Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "A20AC00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.