Apply for DE FOA 0002237
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number DE-FOA-0002237: "Offshore Wind Energy Environmental Research and Instrumentation Validation"" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 05, 2021 To apply to this FOA, applicants must register with and submit application materials through the EERE Program Information Center (EPIC) at https://epicweb.ee.doe.gov, EERE#8217s online application portal, by 05/05/2021, 500 PM ET..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: National Ombudsman Resource Center
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Education Opportunity Centers (EOC) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.066A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002237
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002237) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002466||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-00002466: Plastics Innovation Challenge (PIC) Draft Roadmap|
|DE FOA 0002452||DE-FOA-0002452 Funding Opportunity Announcement: Industrial Assessment Centers|
|DE FOA 0002416||Notice of Intent (NOI) for Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) FY 2021 Multi Topic FOA DE-FOA-0002396|
|DE FOA 0002453||Flow Battery Systems Manufacturing FOA|
|DE FOA 0002502||Request for Information on Risks in the High Capacity Batteries, including Electric Vehicle Batteries Supply Chain|
|DE FOA 0002470||Advanced Coal Waste Processing: Production of Coal-Enhanced Filaments or Resins for Advanced Manufacturing and Research and Development of Coal-Derived Graphite|
|DE FOA 0002410||Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants.|
|DE FOA 0002405||ADVANCED COAL WASTE PROCESSING: PRODUCTION OF COAL-ENHANCED FILAMENTS OR RESINS FOR ADVANCED MANUFACTURING AND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF COAL-DERIVED GRAPHITE|
|DE FOA 0002515||Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants.|
|DE FOA 0002491||U.S. Industry Opportunities for Uranium Production Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002472||ASSISTING FEDERAL FACILITIES WITH ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES (AFFECT) 2021|
|DE FOA 0002524||Opportunities to Improve Geothermal Technology Cost and Performance Modeling Request for Information (RFI)|
|DE FOA 0002498||Innovative Methods to Control Hydraulic Properties of Enhanced Geothermal Systems|
|DE FOA 0002513||SolSmart Program Management|
|DE FOA 0002457||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES PROGRAM|
|DE FOA 0002539||RFI: Technical Research Opportunities for Photovoltaic System End of Life Management|
|DE FOA 0002473||DE-FOA-0002473: Single-Use Plastics Recycling (SUPR)|
|DE FOA 0002529||Request for Information (RFI) on Hydrogen Program’s Demonstration Opportunities aligned with HyShot Initiative|
|DE FOA 0002540||RFI: Inclusive Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Climate Technology|
|DE FOA 0002525||Wells of Opportunity (WOO): Amplify II & ReAmplify|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002237", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.