Technical Assistance to the National Park Service Wildlife Health Team (P17AS00096)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technical Assistance to the National Park Service Wildlife Health Team" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00728 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $157,942.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Drug Court Testing Guidelines
Previous opportunity: Post-conviction Victim Service Legal Issues
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00096) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00097||2017 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F17AS00114||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00115||Fox River NRDA|
|NOIP17AC00057||Disease Analysis for Big Horn Sheep - BADL|
|F17AS00131||Team Rubicon Heavy Equipment Safety Training Program|
|F17AS00132||USFWS Heritage Comittee Strategic Plan Support|
|USDANRCSPA1701||Pennsylvania 2017 Conservation Innovation Grants|
|F17AS00134||Engaging Youth in Conservation|
|L17AS00035||BLM Alaska - 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Public Lands|
|P17AS00103||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00137||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F17AS00138||VISTA Intern at Alligator River NWR|
|USGS 17 FA 0079||Notice of Intent|
|F17AS00145||Monarch Joint Venture Program Support|
|BOR GP 17 0001||Bureau of Reclamation, Wyoming Area Office Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|BOR MP 17 N010||Integrated Modeling Tool|
|P17AS00105||Planning and Schematic Design Support for the Alcatraz Ferry Embarkation Plan/EIS|
|P17AS00107||Implementation of the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P17AS00106||Protect Mexican blindcat by prioritizing inventories of cave ecosystems|
|P17AS00108||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00096", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: